The California State Controller’s Office is seeking a Division Chief, Division of Audits. Ideal candidates for the Division Chief role will:
- Be strong, empathetic leaders of people committed to team building and the professional development of staff.
- Accurately assess the effectiveness of current processes and procedures and work collaboratively to implement best practices for a rapidly changing work environment.
- Be visionaries who embrace the new telework landscape and are able to steer staff through the ongoing transition.
- Bring a track record of successfully pushing for and implementing necessary change.
- Possess strong technical capabilities and an established network of industry peers.
- Exhibit exemplary interpersonal and communication skills that promote relationship building, cohesion and a willingness to break down barriers.
- Be committed to transparency, honesty, and building trust and mutual respect.
- Possess an active attest California Certified Public Accountant license with good standing with California Board of Accountancy.
Please completely follow all application instructions contained in the job posting and Job Application Package Checklist found here: https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=220295