CPS HR is seeking public sector professionals who possess the creativity and flexibility to function effectively within our entrepreneurial and progressive environment. Exceptional communicators who value the art of listening, teamwork and collaboration but are comfortable working independently will find this role fulfilling. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated, dependable, and passionate about helping public agencies identify the most qualified candidates for their executive positions.
Candidates who possess the following attributes will find success in the Executive Recruiter role:
- Uses diplomacy and tact when discussing concerns and contributes to problem solving conversations around recruitment needs.
- Easily builds trust and relationships with client representatives, including executives, boards, councils, and commission members, as well as job applicants.
- Communicates effectively, using active listening skills, verbal and written techniques, and technology.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Focuses on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Effectively prioritizes, organizes and performs multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Identifies and resolves problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.